With independent certification, we at KOCH-TECHNIK guarantee that our products comply with the required standards and that our manufacturing processes and our trading relationships are verifiable.
Our production standards are monitored independently or by ourselves annually to receive EN ISO 9001 certification.
EN ISO 9001
sets out the requirements made of a quality management system so that an organisation can, if necessary, demonstrate its ability to provide products which meet customer requirements and fulfil any official obligations, and that it endeavours to improve customer satisfaction. This standard describes a model for the whole quality management system and is the basis for a comprehensive quality management system.
The eight principles of quality management:
- Customer orientation
- Management accountability
- Involvement of people
- Process-oriented approach
- System-oriented management approach
- Continuous improvement
- Factual approach to decision-making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
- The introduction of a quality management system is a strategic decision for an organisation.
This standard is a tool which allows an organisation to focus more strongly on its customers in order to achieve advantage over the competition.